At approximately 1:30 a.m. officers responded to Vadnais Street and Nottingham Street for a report of a single car crash. When officers arrived they observed a car flipped upside down and the driver, later identified as Tyron Jubrey, attempting to crawl back into the car.
The car was flipped onto its tires and officers immediately located a loaded firearm under the driver’s seat. Mr. Jubrey was placed under arrest. Officers then searched the book bag he was wearing and located more than two dozen oxycodone pills, several rocks of crack-cocaine and a bag of powder cocaine.
25 year old Tyron Jubrey of Springfield is charged with:
• Carrying a Firearm without a License – 2nd Offense
• Carrying a Loaded Firearm without a License – 2nd Offense
• Resisting Arrest
• Possession of a Class B Drug (Oxycodone)
• Possession of a Class B Drug (Crack Cocaine)
• Possession of a Class B Drug (Cocaine)
These are allegations. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.